Electronic Arts (EA) is the world's leading interactive entertainment software company. Founded in 1982, the company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for videogame systems, personal computers and the Internet with well known games like Command & Conquer™, Harry Potter™, The Lord of the Rings™, James Bond™ FIFA Football™, de Sims™, Need for Speed™, Medal of Honor™ en Battlefield™. Electronic Arts markets its products under four brand names: EA SPORTS™, EA™, EA SPORTS BIG™ and POGO™.
EA employs over 6000 people globally and has offices located throughout the US, Canada, Asia Pacific and Europe. EA’s European headquarters are located in Geneva, Switzerland. The Benelux headquarters are located in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands.
Main Purpose of the Role
Improving commercial reporting and analysis in the broadest sense: on the one side the internal reporting and reports and on the other side the market data analysis so marketing and sales plans can be supported with facts and figures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate internal and external release lists of upcoming game titles
• Link EA article codes to customer article codes
• Provide sell through data report
• Provide sales data to region Finance department
• Create GFK analysis on market shares and sales numbers (units and value)
• Customer base update (contact data)
· Analyze and process retailer’s sell through data for Category Management purposes (Assortment advise, Planograms, Scorecards)
Experience and Knowledge required
• BA/MA education / study: preferably in Economics, Marketing intelligence
• Good with numbers
• Interested in improving processes and reporting tools
• Preferred affinity for gaming market;
• Experience with online statistics, dashboards and metrics;
• Knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
Skills and Competencies required
• Fluency in Dutch and English;
• Strong communication skills;
• Strong editorial skills;
• Result oriented;
• Detail oriented;
Period: for approx. 6 months, starting in Januari 2009.
Send your CV, availability (period and number of days per week) and short motivation to P. Hoenderop